You can apply for open positions within our company from this page.
R&D (MachineVision-LIDAR) Engineer
Performing R&D activities in LIDAR image processing work packages within the scope of the in-house product development project.
- Holding bachelor degree from engineering faculties (preferably Computer, Electrical-Electronics or Mechatronics departments),
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning projects, especially LIDAR image analysis, and having knowledge of the relevant literature,
- Proficiency in Matlab, Python, C++ languages,
- Developing end-user software packages with OpenCV libraries,
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing),
- Absence of domestic and international short/long term travel restrictions,
- For male candidates, preferably having completed their military service or not having any military service for at least 2 years.
Application: [email protected]